Thursday, November 15, 2012

Getting started with 3ds Max - Part 1: Download

3ds Max splash screen

If you do not already have 3ds Max, you can download a free 30 day trial from the Autodesk site:

Depending on what you want to do with 3ds Max, will determine which version you will want to download. I would recommend to everyone to download 3ds Max and not 3ds Max Design. 3ds Max Design does not support the 3ds Max SDK, but has special tools for Civil 3D integration and special lighting analysis.

If you are a student, you can download a free 3-year student license for all of the Autodesk products, you just need to have a .edu email address:

3 comments:

  1. So nice I am enjoying for that post as for u latest version of this Security tool Available
    autodesk-3ds-max-crack

    ReplyDelete
  2. MyCleanPC License Key 2022 With Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Very useful information particularly the ultimate phase.I handle such info a lot. I used to be looking for this particular information for a very long time. Thanks and best of luck

    ReplyDelete